I am writing this article a bit late, I am very sorry for the delay, but, as with all things, Stuff Happens! We all are aware that technology keeps on moving, even when we don’t want it to, and that is the case here as best as I can explain it. The Exchange script that I have installed here, is old, very old by todays technology anyway, it is a 2004 model, and, the place I got it, in 2008, has never upgraded it. Now don’t get me wrong, the problem is not entirely the script’s fault, it has to do with the location I have it installed, and so on. The script was made to be installed on a server in the root location, I have it installed in a sub-directory, and, since it is encoded with ioncube, I cannot edit the php code, if I code get at the actual code, I would have done a lot of tings with it, but, this encrypted mess is tha problem, my sever has been upgraded and the new php versions will no longer let it work, at least that is what the support staff have told me.
I am however working on finding a newer script, or, once that will let me at the dang code! Or, I may just sell the domain, keep checking back to find out what happens. Again, I am very sorry for any inconvenience, if I can get it fixed, I will, in the meantime, just take a chill-pill and deal with it, that is what I am doing!